Subscribe to Ain’t Just Whistling for a membership fee of just £19.99 per month.
As a subscriber:
- be eligible to access expert legal advice advice and representation as a client of Laworfiction at discounted fees (see below)
- access template letters and detailed guidance in relation to dealing with issues such as
- mandatory masks, testing and ‘vaccines’
- protecting yourself in against disciplinary procedures
- quarantine and holidays
- other impacts of coronavirus regulations
- get email notifications of updates
- contribute to sharing resource
As a client of Laworfiction (no fee commitment until agreed):
- find and join up with others in similar positions or with the same employers who wanting to speak up
- control and protect the confidentiality of information you share (using solicitor/client legal privilege)
- disclose protected information to us (see below)
- access legal advice from experts in whistleblowing law
- protect yourself against disciplinary processes
- through the fee discount, more than recover your Ain’t Just Whistling subscription costs
Discounted expert advice
Hourly rates for from highly qualified and experienced lawyers are typically in the region of £200 to £450 plus VAT. To give you support, confidence and peace of mind when you need it, as a member you will have 25% discount off the first 2 hours of advice (including review of information received and telephone advice) subject to a minimum initial fee of £300 including VAT. You won’t be left alone after that. We can stay with you to the end of your case or for however long you need our help.
To make a difference, to protect you and help to protect others….